Frequently asked questions
You can place your order using the following two methods:
- Online order: Surf our e-shop, select the products you desire to order and follow the easy, step-by-step process.
- Telephone order: Call us at 7000 71 21 and place your order via telephone. Please have your product code ready. A payment link will be sent to your email through SIX Payment Services for the order to be completed. This option is only available for orders in Cyprus.
Generally orders will be received within 2-3 working days.
Orders to remote areas of Cyprus (villages) might delay more.
We offer the following Delivery Methods:
Door to Door Delivery: To the address you provide with €3.50 charge.
We deliver everywhere in Cyprus
Yes, of course you can.
Refunds are issued depending on the payment method used for the purchase (Courier charges are non-refundable):
In case of Credit/Debit card Payment:Refund is made directly to your Credit/Debit card.
- Refund is made directly to your Paypal Account.
A voucher is issued to match the cost of product(s) (except the cost of delivery) to be used on our e-shop.
If you have not finalised your order on our e-shop:
Go back to your basket and cancel the order or delete any product(s) you do not want.
If you completed the online order:
Unfortunately, once the order has been placed and paid for, it immediately goes to our warehouse for processing, therefore, cannot be cancelled.
We offer multiple payment methods. Simply choose the one that is most suitable for you.
Credit/Debit card (Visa, Electron, MasterCard, American Express):
To ensure the security of the payment, we use the system SIX Payment Services provided by Saferpay. This payment option is FREE.
Unfortunately, we are unable to hold orders. Once the order is placed and approved by our accounting department it will be sent to the warehouse for processing
Most of the products shown on our e-shop are available for immediate purchase with the exception of the products marked as ‘sold out’ and/or ‘available only via order’.
Products marked as ‘sold out’, will be back in stock ASAP.
Orders might be delayed due to:
- Lack of contact between the customer and the courier (No reply to courier call, wrong customer telephone number provided by customer).
- Extreme weather conditions, public strikes or bank holidays.