HEALTH AID VEGAN VITAMIN D 500IU (60 TABLETES)
By buying this product you can collect up to 95 points. Your cart will total 95 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system, absorption/utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorous, maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function, maintenance of normal teeth, and also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels.
Together with Calcium, Vitamin D also helps reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
What are HealthAid Vitamin D Tablets for?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Who are HealthAid Vitamin D Tablets for?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin
- People with a darker skin tone, who find it difficult to produce enough of the vitamin
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Vitamin D 500iu Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN D 500IU TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate).